søndag den 8. maj 2011

Carburetor

Last weekend I adjusted the Ignition and started the Ironhead, It starts very easy and sounds very good. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to turn off the choker of the Edelbrock carburetor, without cutting off the engine as well. I tried to make a lot of adjusting, but I didn't get a good result. This forced me to the decition of installing another carburetor to see how that works.

This weekend I installed a Keihin CV carbretor instead, this time with much better results ! but it's still not perfect. I'll try to install a fresh set of condenser and contactors in the magneto, to se if I can make it run more smooth.


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Bedankt voor het samen te vatten zo goed. Ik denk dat ik hier terugkeer vaak. Met vriendelijke groet.

Ossian sagde ...

According to google tranlate, this is what you wrote:
"Thanks for summing up, really good. I think I will return often. Sincerely."

No problem, I'll keep it coming : ) thank you for looking.