mandag den 10. august 2009

Birthday Party

This weekend I went to Jutland, visiting Claus Maul-Jakobsen. We had a great time celebrating his 30 years birthday



Claus and I was making everything ready for the party. While Mette spend a lot of time in the kitchen.














Anybody who wants tobaco ?















Claus flathead took part in th party as well : )















Hot Rod fender















Laurids and Mette had a good time I belive















Claus' father enjoyed the day















Everybody was told to dress up old style, for me this was very easy. All I had to do was to put a grease cloth in the pocket, put my shirt in to the pants and . . .















the Flick Kni..Comb : )









.




During the party I was wearing my Ray Ban Wayfarer glasses, but I had to try Mettes rock'n'roll glasses














I belive Thomas was full after eating the soup we had for a snack in the night.














Yummy















Okay, never too drunk for a Arto picture ??



















And.. Finally, Claus got a litle drunk as well..





Ingen kommentarer: